Call for Speakers
Interested in Speaking at Mobile India Expo 2020?
Mobile India Expo is about connecting the ever-growing mobile ecosystem and we are committed to showcase speakers, topics and trends that affect every aspect of the connected world. Call for Speakers has officially opened and if you want to join the platform of the who’s who from the mobile industry, please submit your application now.
This Call for Speakers is looking for the most relevant contributions, innovative initiatives and solutions within the framework of latest technologies in the verticals i.e. 5g enabled mobile phones, management and delivery, 4G/5G networks, smart wearable devices, cloud, big data, analytics, smart home, security devices, M2M, IoT, fintech, gaming, AI, ML, AR/VR, blockchain and many more. Mobile India Expo 2020 seeks contributions in the form of innovations, insights, and analyses related with mobile and beyond. Submissions will be evaluated based on three aspects: Innovation, Impact, and Feasibility.
Who can participate?
Mobile India Expo 2020 conference is aimed at businesses, entrepreneurs, start-ups, social innovators, research centers, universities, engineers, consultants, public or non-governmental organizations, consortiums (public-private), social activists, and anyone with innovative ideas, research, analyses, studies, visions and solutions for the sector.
- The conference committee will review all abstracts that have been submitted on time and in the correct format
- Abstract Submission deadline is 30 April, 2020
- The sessions are of the combination of presentations and panel discussions format with one keynote presentation. The keynote slots are reserved for contributions covering a wider scope which are of interest to audience and address the progress and novelties within the topic. All the speakers are required to submit the presentation by certain deadline after acceptance of the abstract
- Please avoid double submissions. In case you would like to replace or adjust your previously submitted abstract, please send the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure the entries you are making should be correct as it will used for promotion till the end of the expo
- Applications send by other means will not be accepted
- Commercial texts promoting particular products will not be accepted
- Please avoid special characters during submission
- All information is to be provided in English only
- Co-Presenters are not allowed
- Organiser does not cover travel, accommodation and ground logistics costs but speakers enjoy free charge registration for entire event
- An automated confirmation email will be generated when your abstract is submitted successfully. If you do not receive a confirmation email please write to email@example.com
- Speakers must be aware that the Conference Committee is the final authority on all participation.